The BRx7 provides state-of-the-art RTK performance when receiving corrections from a static base station or network RTK correction system. With multiple connectivity options, the BRx7 allows for RTK corrections to be received over radio, cell modem, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or serial connection. The BRx7 delivers centimeter-level accuracy with virtually instantaneous initialization times and cutting edge robustness in challenging environments.The BRx7 also features proprietary SureFix® technology to provide high fidelity information about the quality of the RTK solution, allowing enhanced and improved RTK accuracy, availability, and precision.The built-in web user interface (WebUI) can be used to monitor and control the receiver status and operation, as well as to upgrade the BRx7 with new firmware and activations. The BRx7 is immune from magnetic interference, and is both Athena™ -enabled and Atlas®-capable (subscription required).
GNSS Base/Rover Receiver
• Multi-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and Atlas L-band
• Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisitiontimes with the use of Listen-Listen***
• UHF (400 MHz & 900 MHz), cellular, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fiwireless communication
• The BRx7 Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTKperformance
• Internal tilt sensor corrects collected point coordinates towithin 2 cm